Monday, July 22, 2024

First Day of 5th Grade

On July 17th Max started fifth grade at Basha, but the night before he had Meet the Teacher. He was happy to learn that his teacher seemed to be really nice. She is also from Wisconsin and got her degree at UW-Madison. If that isn't a good sign for a good year I don't know what is. However, Max was more excited to learn that he had four really good buddies in his class.



Max has grown two inches since the start of fourth grade. He is now 5 feet 1.5 inches tall. In 2.5 more inches he will be as tall as me, so probably next year he will be as tall as me. For reference, I was 4' 10" in seventh grade. He is much taller than I was in seventh grade. That just blows my mind. Obviously he is getting this height from his dad's side of the family. He still wants to be a chef when he grows up.





I am very excited for Max's year in fifth grade. I am sure he will have a great year with his closest buddies in his class. 

No comments: