Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Weekend Update

We had a pretty chill weekend and honestly, those are some of the best weekends.

On Saturday morning Max had baseball practice. It was a very humid and hot morning so I felt bad for all the kids practicing, but they all worked very hard even in the heat.








Following practice (an a good hour to cool off in the air conditioning) we went to do the Home Depot kids DIY workshop and Max made a scarecrow planter. This month was an easy one so we weren't there very long. Max loves his planter and hopefully the little plant they gave us can survive past one month.




The rest of the weekend was busy with swimming, playing and practicing ball. We also got in a couple bike rides this weekend, which was a little aggressive considering the heat and humidity. Boy, I never thought I would wish for rain so bad in my entire life. We have the humidity, but it just won't rain here. I would love for it to rain for one whole week straight? Who am I to be wishing for it to rain? When did I turn into an Arizonan?  Ha ha!

No comments: