Thursday, September 1, 2022

Goodbye to August

 And just like that, we are in September. It's time to say goodbye to August and move slowly (Arizona slowly) into some Fall weather. Technically it won't feel like Fall here for another month or two, but until then I will just hope for some cooler weather.

August went by fast. We were busy seeing movies, hanging out in the pool, having play dates, ninja warrior and dinners out.





My friends and I finally did a wine and sushi night out. We used to do these monthly back in the day (before kids) and decided that we need to do this again. Well, here's to the first (again) monthly sushi and wine night with my ladies.


I have been promising to take Max to the Angry Crab for his own boil. Well, we finally took him. he was so excited and couldn't wait to go. He ordered the Queen crab legs with mussels and corn on the cob with a one-level of spicy garlic sauce. He loved this place and can't wait until we can go back. He just kept thanking me for taking him. He's too cute!





Max had a ninja warrior competition last weekend to see if he could move up from the white level and he passed. We are both so proud of him. He did an awesome job. He gave it 100% and he had fun doing it too. We told him on the way there that the most important thing is to try, never give up and have fun. And he did all three things. I am very proud of him!

















Sammy got a new toy because I got sucked into an ad online. It keeps her busy and she loves just pulling out each carrot from the foundation. I have even put treats in each hole. Every time I put the carrots back in she just takes them right back out. It's super funny to watch. I now have carrots all over my house. Zoe could care less with this toy. She's not into toys as much these days, but definitely not one that she has to work at.




No comments: