Monday, September 12, 2022

Puppy, Fall, Pool time & Art Masterpiece

 Our friends recently got a new puppy so of course Max and I were dying to go meet her. She is a red lab (I believe that's her breed) and her name is Lucy. She is absolutely adorable and a large puppy. Her paws were huge and I believe she was about 10 weeks old when we saw her. I just adored her so much that I had puppy fever, but Andy so no more dogs.



Since September hit I have been itching for Fall weather. We don't have it yet, but I though baking some pumpkin spice cookies would help us get in the Fall mood. Max did most of the baking and I was just his assistant. 





We have had some pool time lately and went out for ice cream.




I volunteered again to help teach art masterpiece in Max's class and this year I am doing it with two of my mom friends who are the moms to Max's buddies. That makes it way more fun. This month the kids learned about Claude Monet and did their own painting masterpiece by using the techniques Monet used.






No comments: