Tuesday, October 1, 2024

September Catch-up

 Somehow I went a whole month without posting a blog. Life has been crazy busy and here we are into October already. I will give a quick update on September and then I will post about our Fall break in St. Kitts.

Max is still golfing and Andy and I have been having a drink together in the bar during his golf lessons. It's kind of like a little date for just the two of us to catch up once a week.



It's been hot here still. We are in October and hit's still over 100 degrees. This extended heat allowed Max to use the pool all September. 



As most know, Max is a little chef and loves to cook. He's been really into Asian food lately. HIs favorite is ramen. He found an Asian grocery/convenience store that opened in Scottsdale where you can make your own ramen and shop for snacks. While Andy was in WI for the Badger game I took Max to this convenience store. He made ramen, ate lunch and brought home various snacks for him to try. 







Max joined me to see Beetlejuice at the movies. He really didn't want to go because he thought he was going to be scared but he went for me...and the snacks. He determined at the end of the movie it was not scary at all like he thought it was going to be.


We then headed to St. Kitts for Fall Break!

No comments: