Max started 7th grade on July 14th, and this means he is officially in junior high. When people say time goes by fast, they sure are not kidding. It's a whole new school for Max, with only three of his friends from elementary school going to the same junior high as him.
I think this is a great opportunity for Max to get out of his shell and meet new kids. I know that will be tough for him to do, but it will be good for him. I know junior high can be tough with all the changes going on and these kids going through growth spurts and hormone changes, but I have a feeling it's going to be a great year for Max. On the plus side, his three best friends are with him.
Somehow this kid measured five feet and five and a half inches tall. He's definitely taller than me, and he's not slowing down anytime soon.
We've been in school now for quite a few weeks, and it's going really well. Max is able to stay on top of his homework, and he's getting really good grades. We are proud of him since we know all the changes and the transition to junior high brought on a lot of anxiety.
Here's to a great year of 7th grade!
No comments:
Post a Comment