Friday, July 10, 2026

Camp WI: Part I

 Max and I headed to WI so he could spend 10 days hanging out with his grandparents. It was very hot and humid almost the whole week I was there. I emphasize the humidity part. It wasn't the heat that bothered me; it was the humidity. Andy flew in a few days after Max and I did.


Round one was with Grandpa J and Grandma V in Sun Prairie. Of course, we got a game of Uno in while we were there. If I remember correctly, Grandma won this game; maybe it was Grandpa?


We rented a pontoon boat one day to hang out on the water. Tayler was able to join us as well.





Max was supposed to fish, but that didn't last long. The humidity was so bad that if the boat wasn't moving, it was unbearable outside.



They also got a movie in while I relaxed back at the house. I was also able to hang out one night with a long-time friend of mine. He also visits Madison every year around the 4th of July, so if we are in town at the same time me make sure to catch up.


I got one night out with Aunt Margie to catch up over some Palomas.


Andy arrived, picked up Max, and they headed to the west side of Madison for time with the other grandparents.



No comments: