Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Happy Halloween

 We have had a very busy month. It went by so fast, but I am sure my travels helped it go by fast. We were in Cancun for Fall Break and then shortly after that I was in California for a week for work. In between the two travels my best friend, Kelli, came to visit for a few days. We went out for wine and bruschetta to a new place and it was fantastic. 



We also did the tortilla challenge with Max. This was hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing. 



Max received a Pride award from school for good behavior during first quarter.


My favorite holiday came up fast and due to being so busy this month we just visited a parking lot pumpkin patch this year. Max carved his creepy face pumpkin and I made a blowfish pumpkin out of candy corn. I submitted my pumpkin to my firm's pumpkin contest and I took first place for the non-carved category.









We kicked off the Halloween weekend with trick or treating at my work. The team members at my work go all out for Halloween. It's so fun to see all the creative decorations. Marketing did the Little Mermaid from Ursula's point of view. We did not win the decorating contest, but we got an honorable mention. The team that did medieval times won and it was definitely well deserved. They did an awesome job transforming the audit department into medieval times and even created branded flags for their castle.



For Halloween night Max wanted to trick or treat in our neighborhood with his buddies from school. We went over to his friend's house for pizza before we hit the streets. Max dressed up as DJ Marshmallo. He is also a character in Fortnite. Max picked out our costumes too. I just love dressing up, but Andy hates it. I believe he was a pretty good sport this year. 






No comments: