Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Family Photos, the Gala and Cooler Weather

 The first weekend in November we had our family photos taken. I used the same photographer as last year and she does a great job. She's quick, like 25-minute photo shoot, and she gets some great shots. I will say, Max is so handsome in every photo. Here are just a few.

















We went to the Children's Gala with our friends at the Children's Museum. It was a bit cold out, but we still managed to have a lot of fun together. This is always a fun night and it was even more fun because I got to experience my first silent disco. I have heard of these and thought they were dumb, but they are not. I am glad we all tried it out because it was way more fun than I anticipated. Everyone had headphones on and you had two different stations to listen to. Each station had it's own color on your headphones so you could see if someone else was listening to the same station as you. Hands down, a lot of fun!









It's been pretty "cold" here lately. It feels like it's the end of December it's so cold. We watched a movie outside with the fire pit going. We tested this out for our upcoming holiday gathering with friends. It was so fun and not cold out at all with the heater and fire pit. 




The dogs weren't too sure about the fire pit, but Zoe enjoyed snuggling up on the lunge chair with me.



I was in charge of putting the class basket together for Max's school fundraiser. The theme is wine lovers, but without the bottle of wine since you can't have alcohol on school property. Even though I have been very busy lately I am glad I got to put it together again this year.







No comments: