Thursday, April 25, 2024

Green Bay Wedding

We recently flew to Milwaukee and drove up to Green Bay for cousing Stephanie's wedding. This is my cousin who lived here in Phoenix for three years. She watched Max quite a few times while she lived here and got to know Max. He was pretty excited to see her get married and was looking forward to going to Green Bay. 

It was a quick trip since we flew out on Friday and flew back to Phoenix on Sunday. The hotel we stayed at had a cute lobby area with family friendly games to play with a bar and pool table so we played a couple games before we headed to dinner. I will say our dinner that night was excellent. Everything was so good. I highly recommend The Bistro if you go to Green Bay.



On Saturday we headed to Lambeau for shopping and lunch at 1919. Max had a great time shopping at the store and came home with a haul. One thing he got was a Love jersey and wore that to school on Monday.





We had lunch at 1919 and Tayler and Batu joined us. We noticed that Max is just slightly taller than Tayler now. Max said I know Tayler is my cousin, but she's more like a sister to me. Awe...that was so sweet and just warmed my heart.





Before the wedding we headed to a bar for a drink. This bar also had games to play and so Max and I beat Tayler and Batu in Battleship.





We headed to the wedding and the venue was absolutely beautiful. Stephanie's theme was very unique and perfect for the venue space. The colors were beautiful and the theme was just different from what I have seen at other weddings. 





















It was a beautiful wedding and I had a fantastic time hanging out with family and especially dancing with Max and my man cousins on the dance floor.  

No comments: